Are you going through probate? Need to sell your home while you are going through probate process?
Whether you want to sell quickly or at your own pace, we are here to help. We will guide you through the process and help you taking the house off your hands.
We work with experienced attorneys who know how to deal with probate properties smoothly and efficiently. We have helped numerous homeowners/heirs like you dealing with probate. Let’s talk and get connected to see how we can work together! Reach us on 404-594-5958
- What is a Probate?
- Usually, after someone dies, Probate gives executor, usually the surviving spouse or other close family member, authority to grant the deceased person’s assets. It’s a court legal process
- Is Probate Necessary ?
- Not Always. Assets owned in join tenancy may not need probate, they could pass automatically to the surviving owner. Similarly, assets in a revocable living trust could be passed with out probate as well.
It’s always best to take legal advise from professional attorneys and do the right thing. We can help you get in touch with the best teams to navigate probate and we can buy your house As-Is, without having to make repairs!
“List My House For Sale”
- Have 4-6 months? A listing may put more in your pocket
- See if your situation qualifies
“Get A Fair Cash Offer Today”
- Let us know about your house. We’ll evaluate it quickly (usually within 48 hours)
- You’ll receive a fair win-win all cash offer